Job description and duties for Paralegal
|– Drafting legal documents, letters, and legal response to answer to client questions;|
– Gathering and arranging evidence and other legal documents for attorney review and case preparation;
– Keeping cases organized by establishing and organizing files; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; inputting information into file database and case management software; updating and confirming case status with attorney;
– Keeping clients informed by maintaining contact, communicating case progress.
– Maintaining case costs by verifying outstanding balances with attorney, clients, and providers;
– Attending and assisting in promotion activities and business development programs of the Firm (for example: write legal articles, attend legal update training course, seminars);
– Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications;
– Accomplishing organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments; and
– Performing other assignments as delegated by partners of the firm;
|Report to / cooperate with||· Associate/ Senior Associate|
Skills and Key requirements
- An attractive salary package based on each candidate’s qualification;
- Company trip: 1 time/year; Workshop, Team building several times a year
- Health insurance and Social insurance regulated by Vietnam Labour Law
- Productive and Professional working environment.